How To Make a WordPress Website – 2015

Learn how to create a website step by step with no step skipped. Why make your website just ok, when you can have an extraordinary WordPress website? This is the best I have ever done and I will show you how in under 3 hours.

Create a WordPress Website 2015

Make Headline Responsive 02:25:01
Background Position 02:26:22
Updating Your Theme 02:28:17
How To Make Great Looking Websites 02:29:28
Congratulations!! 02:31:01

• Views:1.307.819 views

Comments

The Doc says:

How do I get the second row in the visual editor I don't have the option to change the paragraph, if you look at 50:45 where you are changing the size of the "Shot On iPhone 6" please help.

Ivan Ageev says:

After installing the theme – I have a reply option on every page ( anyone can post a comment) – disabled everying in the discussion section and tried different plugins – nothing works

dmarsblue says:

Tyler, I want to add a blog page to these theme it is possible to do that? thank you awesome tutorial video.

Ivan Ageev says:

Having an issue – I deleted all pages but there is a Home page on my website which I cannot see and delete in my admin dashboard – help please!

Myka Fowler says:

Tyler, is there a blog with this theme?

shania fabriela says:

Hey, I only have home headline and I dont have home sub, why is that? Thank you.

Diwas Koirala says:

awesome tutorial Tyler, u r a very good coach as well. I highly appreciate the video and your time.

Jay G says:

Thanks a lot – You were great at demonstration too.

Bhavesh Jain says:

Hey thanks for uploading such a nice video. This is very good for beginners. A great content for people like me who has just shown interest in building their own website than outsourcing and shelling out  more money.

I have few questions for you if you can spend some time in answering them.
1. I am looking to build a website which contains tour packages.
2. How to include product categories (Destinations) and sub categories (types of packages).
3. will any time in future you will upload a video to show how to build a travel booking website?

Thank you in advance and looking for more such videos in future.

Ife Araba says:

does prostyler multipurpose work with the word press or am I mixing things up?

Dream Catcher says:

Hi!

I followed the integration guide for using eCommerce on this theme. But its not working. Can anybody help me please?

Thank you!

Style Sitter Fashion says:

Hi Guys
Please help How can I fix this error 'Your theme does not declare WooCommerce support'

Ife Araba says:

lovely training , thank you .

Alyssa G says:

How do I add another domain? I noticed in the beginning of the video that you had a list of domains and I was wondering how do I get more domains? I too have the baby plan, which is the unlimited plan. Did you have to pay for every domain or was it included in the baby plan? Thanks in advance!! BTW GREAT VIDEO!!  :)

Abdullah Ansari says:

+Tyler Moore It gives very immense pleasure to see your great effort. I need your help in the typography section where I'm not getting Home headline and Home subheadline option. Earlier it wasn't showing theme typography option too but I created it. Now the problem is that it is not showing home headline and home subheadline option. How to get that?

Tina Winters says:

Hi, I added a password protect section on a page of mine for a fitness site, but i can preview it, log out and go on as a regular user but cannot see it, am I doing something wrong?

Tom Adler says:

Does Tesseract have responsive theme ?

Judy Legg says:

AMAZING!  Thank you so much for such an incredible tutorial…  however when I uploaded the photofrom Unsplash for my home page, despite insuring the full width and cover component.  It overlapped.  I tried for literally hours to delete and re-upload, but with no success.   Can you please assist?    Sincere appreciation from the IT Challenged,  Me!

michelle West says:

I have a HUGH space on my home page between the header and my cover image??? I have tried EVERYTHING…can anyone help???

Chris Hunsicker says:

I keep getting an error that the install fails for the tesseract theme, can anyone help?

Terence John Cortez says:

Can't emphasize enough how awesome you are, Tyler!
Great job.

bhutash 15 says:

hey +Tyler Moore, my website has been hacked and I am not able to log in. It says Hacked By DenJaka
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home2/nyteamtibet/public_html/wp-blog-header.php on line 14.

what should I do now? can you help me out?

David Fyke says:

Tyler, Thank you very much for making this video. I have been through it several times while building my first website and your training is outstanding.

Donna Williams says:

Hi, this is my first time working with a non-Wordpress template.  I need help with a problem I am having on my home page.  Although I've followed all instructions on the video to the letter, the photo would not stretch to the end. Instead of "Full Width," I changed to "Full Width Stretched." That solved that problem, but now I have a huge band of white between the photo and the footer.  The photo is plenty big enough to stretch all the way there.  Any solves for this?

theogaaron says:

I do not have the option to change my paragraph to Heading 2 on my visual editor. 1:13:12. Can anyone help i was on a Roll !!