How To Make A WordPress Website 2016 | NEW Divi Theme 3.0 Tutorial – AMAZING!

GET SSD HOSTING: http://www.darrelwilson.com/tmdhosting
Purchase Divi Theme (20% OFF): https://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=33383&url=https://www.elegantthemes.com/discount/special/

Learn how to make a wordpress website and master the new divi theme 3.0 for wordpress. You can create or build a website now easily and it doesnt matter if your a beginner. In this wordpress tutorial, we will cover most of the other modules for the divi theme. If you are new to wordpress and want to create an amazing website, than the divi theme is for you.

In this tutorial, you will also receive a free domain!

First, i will show you how to get hosting and install wordpress.
In this wordpress tutorial, I will show you how to create a landing page in seconds with the new visual builder. The new divi 3.0 makes it easy to do this. Next, i will show you how to use the modules such as blurbs and also video slider. The theme supports up to 4k video sliders if you using the correct hosting.

Here is the CSS Script for the BLUE Angles. You can copy and paste this in the before CSS box to achieve those looks

content:““; display: block; height: 100%; position: absolute; top: 0; left: ; width: 107%; background-image: linear-gradient( -18deg, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 0%, rgba(00, 0, 0, 0) 55%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7) 55%, rgba(0, 100, 200, 0.5) 55%)

I cover more modules in this wordpress tutorial. Elegant themes has done an amazing job creating this theme. I hope you all learn from this tutorial and lets make something amazing!

For more custom css looks, like arcs or designs, visit this page to help you get started:

15 Fun Divi Section Divider Styles You Can Use on Your Next Project

For more tutorials like this or to learn how to make a website, feel free to visit my website at http://www.darrelwilson.com

Comments

R. C. Stude says:

Ey there Darrel… love your vids partner!!! I'm totally new to a lot of this and have only had the Divi theme for a day or two. I'm trying to lessen the width of my two sidebars and increase the width of the text module. I imagine it's going to take messing with the code… can you point me in the right direction? I know very little about code so if you can share the code with me and tell me exactly where to put it, I'd really appreciate it. I can't seem to get any help from Elegant support… )-:

Thanks much…. Randy

Daniel Vargas says:

you are the best!!!, great tutorial ever

Gregory Fort says:

Thanks Darrel, great information. I learned a lot. I'm also going to switch from HostGator to TMD. I'll use your link to give back a little.

Wu Ming says:

Hi Darrel, could you please consider making a video tutorial on how to
create an eCommerce website in WordPress for newbies using the NEW Divi
Theme 3.0

Gafayo Albert says:

Thanks Darrel, for the tutorial. Please kindly send me the links where to get the css codes. check in this video at 2:15:09

rackstar 1 says:

Great tutorial. Just one question. Should I create a child theme first though? Or is it safe enough to go ahead and customise the parent file?

Marz Muzaik says:

You have a really top notch channel here Darrel. I'm on 53 minutes and Divi 3.0 is looking like a great option for my business.Can you tell me if the audio player is customisable and how to do it ? thanks Marz

Brandon Hofer says:

Hey Darrell, awesome stuff man! Do you know how to add custom icons to modules? I'm at around 40:00 into the video….

giannis iliopoulos says:

so if i buy divi theme i can use it on how many sites?

John the hell rocker says:

Hey Derrel, I have a wp website which works on graphic products.So i have to put up many high-quality images.But with that my site is getting slow.can you plz help me out & i have used all the plugins to make it fast.suggest me without plugin

supermht says:

all is about selling product

Alexander Power says:

Thank you for the introduktion for the Divi theme. Got most of my pre-purchase question answered. Used you aff link an purchase my own divi. Keep up the good work!

Would be great if you wanted to make an video on this topic
– How to add your own fonts maby icons if thats possible.

candid0111 says:

Hey Darrel. Great vid. i have one issue though. when i click view site mine is displaying as 'home – name of my site'. How can i remove the word 'home'? I tried removing it from the title but it just says '- name of my site'. I watched ur vid again and cannot tell where i went wrong

Nelson Doverte says:

Hello Darrell do you have tuts about customizing the divi with a child theme. I want to see doing stuff like changing the header.php footer.php sidebar.php function.php you know…. like converting a PSD design to a DIVI theme?

Keith Pruitt says:

Great video. I have learned a lot! Can you do one on a classified theme? I plan on making one of those and there are so many to choose from. Wanted to know your opinion on them. Keep making these videos!

FRENCHNEXTDOOR says:

Hey Darrel.
Video suggestions : "Improve the security of your wordpress eCommerce website " (cloudflare, limit login attempts plugin etc.)

Joel Cole says:

First, is this part 2 of your Divi tutorial?

Second, an idea for a future video. Could you do something about how to collect? I've seen lots about using PayPal or Stripe to collect, but nothing about how best to deliver products (virtual) and tie that together with the payment processor.

For instance, if I use Amazon AWS to deliver the products, how do I make sure the payment has been made before my website gives the purchaser access to the bucket where the product is available.

Andrea Terrones says:

Thanks for othe video, so usefull! Is it possible to add a personalized font for the texts?

Dirty_Horror says:

I really love these long videos. I just make my dinner and sit down and follow along. So awesome

Timera Jones says:

Very resourceful and useful . Love the creative information given to us and how helpful it is. Wonderful video !

Jing Bolhano says:

Hi please put a transcript in your video, thanks

iriethailand.com says:

SWEET!! Thanks for taking time to make these tutorials, you're a lifesaver!!

Donna Leiper says:

I am so glad I found you, your videos are amazing! Keep rocking it!

Rishi Jain says:

R u crazy men… oh my god u r just Amaizing derrel… how you mannage time… once again thnx a lot from my heart….

Carly Stewart says:

A very detailed and informational video. The perfect video for anyone who wants to become an expert with WordPress.