How to setup WordPress in a CPanel Hosting Environment | WordPress | CPanel

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/komputerkinghosting
Shared Hosting: http://www.komputerking.com/web-hosting.php

If you are new to web hosting, and are looking at a very thorough explanation on how to install WordPress on a CPanel hosting account, then this video should be quite helpful. This video is a step by step guide, including a thorough explanation of the e-mail you should have received from your hosting company and what the information means, how to create a mysql user and mysql database, how to configure the WordPress configuration file (wp-config.php), how to upload the content to your shared hosting server, and how to complete your WordPress Installation and get online.

Here are the links I promised to provide in the video…

WordPress Download – http://wordpress.org/download/
Winrar Download – http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Filezilla Download – http://filezilla-project.org/download.php

If you are looking for CPanel hosting, please take a moment and check out my hosting options. I am always willing to assist you if you have issues, and provide excellent service.

Hosting – http://www.komputerking.com/web-hosting.php

Comments

Dejan Stijovic says:

THANK YOU.. Very helpful..

The Shinigami says:

hi , what about me i have alerady my project WP , how can i conect to my host?

Aaron Ryder says:

In filezilla the host name is the username and password of cpanel login? Or is it the one in SQL username and password?

PotasioCasillas says:

I wanted to thank you a lot. I had some issues with filezilla and my server, mainly to many connections open, timouts, and connection erros but I finally was able to solve it.

Also, the database creation was different since My server has CpPanel and you have to create there in order for the DataBase to appear at MyPhpadmin.

Anyhow, it was really useful and I managed, after about 2 hours lol, to install it succesfully

Trevor Rabey says:

This video work for me painless. Also gave me a few clues about questions for my hosting guy. Thanks a lot.

Calvin Terlizzi says:

i installed WordPress.org with the help of a friend about 5 years ago. I was getting ECT treatments and I don't remember doing this at all (installing wordpress). So I'm sort of retracing my steps by watching this. I guess I'm watching more out of curiosity than anything else. Thanks for the video!

Sofia M says:

A big thank you 🙂 Indeed

aramaicbible says:

I've tried everything, but nothing works. It always comes to paying more money. I thought wordpress was free — albeit if you know how to install it. However, no one — I mean no one — has been able to install wordpress anywhere. Of course, if I pay, there will be ten thousand people who will upload and install wordpress for me. So it's like everything else Catch-22. Is there in fact anyone who is willing to help me install wordpress without charging me?

Srinivas Rao says:

crisp and easy to follow. keep adding videos. thank dude.

OuvireContar says:

Hi, thank you! But I need help. At the end of all steps it does not open the website. I have created the database, the user, add it to the database; I have downloaded the WordPress and edited the ww-config-sample to ww-config with my db name, db user and password; I have uploaded all the WordPress downloaded files to my server in the public_html. But when I look for my website the engine does not find it… What could I have done wrong?Thanks!

Aj Gohil says:

Error establishing a database connection .. plz help about this ..

Jake Stewart says:

What if my hosting service has a hosting plan specifically for wordpress sites? I wouldn't think that it's any different than my current plan. Is there a difference or is it just a way to sell more plans to ignorant users?

Wordpress Blogs Benefits says:

Hey great content, like it!

Virginia van Gessel says:

Thank you so much!

Jaleese Blanding-Coates says:

first off I would just like to say thank you for uploading this tutorial ,I wouldn't been able to start my homework with out it.
Thank you again.

Vinai Srivastava says:

flames D says:

Wish I could like it more than once

Lorraine Du Plooy says:

Please help I must have done something wrong. When I open my website it shows "Index of / and wordpress file" if I click on the wordpress file my website pop up. How can I fix this. Thanks great tutorial.

MarNewFox says:

This was extremely helpful and worked just as you showed us.
Thanks !!!

Shaddy says:

Thank you for the tutorial but It did not worked for me .I had network problem so my queue list was over 3000 and I transfered the files.When it reached 1438 I cancelled it thinking all files has been transfered .Now my website says It is not working .Please help me .What should I do now ?

Simba Choga says:

very helpful thank yu

Natasha Eve says:

Thank you so much!!! Finally I can modify my web through wordpress. You have a talent in teaching, this tutorial is really easy to follow.

Learning Videos says:

You Are Big Rock Bro,It Works,I Was Looking For This.Thank You So Much.

Faredin Agaj says:

trying to fix this but cant find any solution

Faredin Agaj says:

i cant log in into my ftp acc
Status: Resolving address of http://ftp.learn-make-up.com
Status: Connecting to 173.45.161.113:21…
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED – Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Waiting to retry…
Status: Resolving address of http://ftp.learn-make-up.com

john terrs says:

i dont know whats going on even cant display f** Hello everyone?

Mike M says:

What if you never received an initial email from your hosting site with all the important info