WordPress Gallery Plugin – NextGEN Gallery Plugin

Take a peek at the WordPress photo gallery plugin! This WordPress video gallery plugin is perfect for your photo collection and is the most widely used image plugin for WordPress with over 1,000,000 users!

Comments

Darren Ayre says:

James, I downloaded NG but when I try to edit the thumbnail all I get is a pop up screen thats white? Cant you edit the thumbnails in the free version?

Amalou Amine says:

Thanks a Lot James, your videos are so helpfull !! I hope the best f you ^^

Augusto Paredes says:

Thanks for the video. I just do not arrive to customize the size of the albums thumbnails. There are so small and boring.
/A

Himanshu Singh says:

thanksss…

cioban iosif says:

Great video James ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Can I ask you what kind of screen recording do you use? Thank you

Brian T says:

Hey guys, like many others J cannot upload the files…. it says UPLOAD COMPLETE and 100% but the file is not uploaded… J get a runtime: html error ….. and idea?
J created the directory /gallery on my webserver but nothing is uploaded there….

brainfoxvideo says:

very cool video, very helpfull, I'll be back on your channel, when ever I need help of this kind. ๐Ÿ™‚ Maria

Najib Flata says:

how we can center a galery ? i put 3 picturs per gallery in my website and i cant center it ?

VeecoTech says:

Thanks for the sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Jack Obinyan says:

Fantastic….Absolutely!

raymond gibbs says:

Can you use this plugin in a community of users? More specifically can you use this plugin so that each member has the ability to have a gallery? thanks

Jane Alynn says:

Thanks for your tutorial. I'm late to the table–just installed this plugin, so I'm at the beginning. I'm also a non-techie and much is confusing to me. In my fumbling, as I tried to link my new gallery to my portfolio page, I deleted the thumbnails on my Portfolio page. But the galleries are there. Can I convert all my galleries to the NextGen system? Or just add new ones?

U Send Me Travel says:

very helpful video, thanks

Ismael De Oliveira says:

Hi james, thanks for the tutorial. Is there anyway i could add a Search Box in the Home page, that would give me opcao to look for gallery from NextGEN ?

Roger Mullins says:

I operate a Jeeping Club website and am looking for a way to set up a gallery where I set up a separate album for each Club event and allow each participant to post photos taken on the event, then have them display on our WordPress website.

Suggestions???

mitohistoriador says:

Hi Theo and Jamesโ€”you are an awesome guide with this plugin. I waited a while until they released a version that appears "tested" with the latest WordPress version and it finally came out last week! Nonetheless, I'm experiencing some difficulties in getting it to work properly via the Beaver Builder tool. Two major things seem to be missing: all the gallery options you get when you click the green icon (for there is no such green next-gen button through BeaverBuilder) and second, my ability to sort the galleries also seems curtailed, for although I go to the manage galleries tab and use the sort options, it doesn't seem to affect the way the gallery is displayed through BeaverBuilder. Any light you could shine on this would be fantastic as I am a bit stuck with it but I don't want to give up!

Sharon Smith says:

Can you offer digital downloads to customers using this plugin?

Climax Tours says: